• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 & Project M Commander here, nomad smasher traveling across Canada and USA

DaTrueCommander

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

I'd like to present myself to y'all as Commander, the Nomad Smasher. I'm currently in Edmonton, Alberta (that's way up north in Canada, for you 'murican folks ;) ), and I'll be traveling a lot across our saint land of North America. I just left Superboomfan's place (best Smash 64 player NA now that Isai has disappeared), who generously offered me housing for a night when I arrived in the city, along with a couple of games. Thanks again, man!

So I'm posting here because I have faith some of you guys will be willing to house me for a couple of days when I get to pass through your cities. I have everything one needs to subsist, including food, so you won't have to provide anything more than a couch. Unfortunately, as a lone nomad, I don't have much money, but I can pay you in smash time ;)

I play Smash 64, Melee and Project M competitively, though 64 is by far my best one. I'm planning on someday being counted among the top players of this world, and this journey is one of continuous self-improvement, both in smash and in life.

Here's a link to my Facebook account, so you know who I am: https://www.facebook.com/SirArchibaldWillby
And another one to some of my most recent sets in Smash 64 (though they are arguably not my best):https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65IMg9w1B_jkFGVOI0mOdyXbyraUKQRN

If you're interested in having me over, simply tell me so in the comments. It'll be my pleasure to make sure I come visit your town/city and duke it out with you!

For now, my itinerary is as follows: I'll be in Edmonton until this weekend, then I'll go to St. Albert (a little town not far from here) to enjoy a little weekly event there, and then I'll be heading to Calgary. From there, I haven't decided yet if I'll be going to British Columbia or straight to the US, but one thing's for sure: I'll be visiting Michigan, for there's someone there named Anther whom I'd really like to meet (I'm a Pika main :p ). I plan on returning home only in late November, maybe even early December, so I have plenty of time to make detours and come visit those of you who'll want me to! :D

Sincerely and with all my love to y'all,
Commander, a nomad smasher living the dream

Top Bottom