• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Command Input and Training Questions

Windfall

Smash Rookie
Hello friends!
A few questions:
I recently picked up the beefy boys and am really struggling with them, especially on their command inputs i.e. Shoryuken. I was wondering if you have any tips for practicing them and how you guys mastered inputs!
Also, can/ how do you B reverse, reverse B Command input Hadoken/ Tatsumaki/ Shoryuken? I seem to randomly throw them out reversed.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated,
Thanks!

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I understand that the Shoryuken (AKA srk, dp) input is the most daunting for new players, but once you understand the motion and practice it many times consecutively, it will feel almost natural to pull off. The easy way to perform it is to press forward, then quarter-circle forward + A right after. If that doesn’t feel comfy to you, you can try doing forward > down-back > down-forward + A so that you’ll have more space to move the stick around while still doing the input correctly. I don’t use the command input variants to recover to the stage so that I don’t risk fastfalling, just use the normal up + B command, since it travels the same height as with the true input.

I don’t think it’s possible to b-reverse with the command inputs, however.

Top Bottom