• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Come on out Blood Falcon!" - The Blood Falcon for SSB4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exegguter

Smash Lord

It's Blood Falcon! Captain Falcon's evil clone! With the inclusion of Wire Framed Little Mac, Multiple Villagers, Male Wii Fit Trainer (and Lucina) there's a high possibility even more alt-costumes or clones will be included in SSB4!

Although Blood Falcon was a colorswap in the previous Smashgames, it wasn't Blood Falcon himself but Falcon with the same colors as him. Maybe Smash 4 will be the right time for Blood Falcon himself to make his debute!

Overview

Blood Falcon appeared in:
- F Zero X (1998) (First Appearance) (Same game Black Shadow first debuted)
- F-zero GX
- F-zero GP Legend
- F-Zero Climax
Sex: Male

Although listed in the race literature as 37 years old, Blood Falcon is actually a clone created from Captain Falcon’s DNA, which was stolen while he was hospitalized after the huge accident four years ago. With that in mind, Blood Falcon is technically only four years old. He is capable of everything Captain Falcon can do, but he has been strictly taught to obey all the commands of his evil master, Black Shadow .

His purpose is to defeat Captain Falcon. To give him a competitive chance against Captain Falcon, he was given a race machine of a different build than the original Blue Falcon. Despite his strict obedience to his master, Blood Falcon isn't quite sure of who he actually is or if he is fully human. Regardless of that, he aims to defeat and kill Captain Falcon. That way there will be only one true Falcon: Blood Falcon. But, however, during an interview he claims that he is not the only clone of Captain Falcon...
Blood Falcon is a pretty important character in the game and in the manga. He's Black Shadow's right hand and always a part of the cannon-story mode. He's also one of the few racers in F-zero GX that's likely to be your rival or in first place at mission 7.

Why Blood Falcon?

f zero should get a second rep. If mother gets 2, why not f zero? Mother only had 3 games. F zero has more than just 3.

The Mother series has sold around 1.67 million (not counting the first one on NES)

F zero has sold around 5.80 million

This series should get a second rep.
As everyone knows, how sad it is, F-zero is pretty much death. It's been over 10 years since the last F-zero game released. That being said it's likely F-zero won't be getting a second rep. in Smash 4. With the inclusion of alts and clones though, there might be a possibility that Falcon will get an alt! And what´s better than his original clone himself?

Blood Falcon could also be an original seperate character. But that's unlikely since Black Shadow has a way higher chance.

Chances?

I am betting: 50%

So what do you guys think? Do you think Blood Falcon deserves to be an alt costume for Falcon? Or do you think he has the right to be a seperate character? Do you think F-zero deserves a second rep? Discuss it here!

Support List
@ Exegguter Exegguter
@ Ridles the Space Pirate Ridles the Space Pirate
@ Sonic Poke Sonic Poke
@ Arteen Arteen
@ Gene Gene
@ cmbsfm cmbsfm
@ Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie
@ chronomantic chronomantic
@ Chalphy Chalphy

Last edited:

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
I think he actually has a great chance of being an alt costume, now that sakurai has said alt costumes can be different people.
so sign me up

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I think he actually has a great chance of being an alt costume, now that sakurai has said alt costume can be different people.
so sign me up
Will do!

I'd rather have Black Shadow, Dr. Stwart or Samurai Goroh.
But he's a nice pick if the issue is a costume.
I'd rather have Black Shadow as a seperate character as well. I'm too afraid that F-zero won't get a second rep though because it's pretty much death. :(

So I do hope that there's at least one other playable character in the game other than Falcon. I don't think it's that much of a work to include Blood Falcon as an alt. The only thing that should change is the vehicle in his final smash his voice, his face and minor changes to the red costume (such as skulls). Female robin and villager al have those things (cept the final smash).

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I'll support him if he's an alt costume or if he inherits Falcondorf's move set as a separate character.

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
If Robin and Wii Fit trainer can get a female and male alt, why not Falcon? Falcon has NO second rep at all. It's 2 birds with 1 stone.
Eventhough I'm still extremely hoping for Black Shadow though

If Blood Falcon is playable(as an alt), you guys think his final smash will be changed to Blood Hawk instead as well?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
If Robin and Wii Fit trainer can get a female and male alt, why not Falcon? Falcon has NO second rep at all. It's 2 birds with 1 stone.
Eventhough I'm still extremely hoping for Black Shadow though

If Blood Falcon is playable(as an alt), you guys think his final smash will be changed to Blood Hawk instead as well?
it would be proper to do that. It wouldn't seem right having blood falcon ride in the blue falcon.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Blood Falcon as an alt costume of C. Falcon with a change of voice and screen name? Ok. That actually sounds like a good idea if they can get the voice acting for it.
A different character with a different slot because he has a clone-like moveset from C. Falcon? Nope, this aint Mortal Kombat.
I'd rather have Black Shadow as a clone of C. Falcon. He looks different. Even Phoenix looks cooler.
But, yeah. Sorry if I came too bashy on your thread.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Dude. . . . . .nice!
Add me to the supporter list!

I'm definitely down for Blood Falcon to be implemented somehow. Goroh being AT Sakurai may very well have Blood Falcon already as a AT or any other F-Zero pilots. Sakurai wants to put in as many AT's as he can so I'm fine with AT, Alternate Costume palette, or that very rare chance of a playable character.

AT chances: 40%
Alternate costume chances: 70+%
Playable Character chances: 20%

Exegguter

Smash Lord
it would be proper to do that. It wouldn't seem right having blood falcon ride in the blue falcon.
That wouldn't be hard right? They only need to change the model into Blood Hawk. Would it still be an alt after that though?

Blood Falcon as an alt costume of C. Falcon with a change of voice and screen name? Ok. That actually sounds like a good idea if they can get the voice acting for it.
A different character with a different slot because he has a clone-like moveset from C. Falcon? Nope, this aint Mortal Kombat.
I'd rather have Black Shadow as a clone of C. Falcon. He looks different. Even Phoenix looks cooler.
But, yeah. Sorry if I came too bashy on your thread.
It's not bashing. We actually share the same opinion lol. Well 'cept for Phoenix. But I'd rather have Black Shadow as a seperate character as well.

I really want to play as Blood Falcon though and an alt would be perfect. Especially since the chances of a second F-zero rep ain't that high. :(

Dude. . . . . .nice!
Add me to the supporter list!

I'm definitely down for Blood Falcon to be implemented somehow. Goroh being AT Sakurai may very well have Blood Falcon already as a AT or any other F-Zero pilots. Sakurai wants to put in as many AT's as he can so I'm fine with AT, Alternate Costume palette, or that very rare chance of a playable character.

AT chances: 40%
Alternate costume chances: 70+%
Playable Character chances: 20%
Thanks! To be honest I would love any second F-zero rep. But are his chances of a pallete swap that high? I'm really worried about the amount of attention f-zero is getting in smash :(

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Thanks! To be honest I would love any second F-zero rep. But are his chances of a pallete swap that high? I'm really worried about the amount of attention f-zero is getting in smash :(
As each SSB game gets released, Captain Falcon's red palette swap gets closer to resembling Blood Falcon even more. Barely noticeable in SSB, with Melee Falcon having the Blood Falcon logo on his back & closely more familiar color swap, & finally in SSBB where his back logo even gets the word "Blood Hawk" written on it. He's getting more Blood Falcon perfected as each Smash game goes by.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
As each SSB game gets released, Captain Falcon's red palette swap gets closer to resembling Blood Falcon even more. Barely noticeable in SSB, with Melee Falcon having the Blood Falcon logo on his back & closely more familiar color swap, & finally in SSBB where his back logo even gets the word "Blood Hawk" written on it. He's getting more Blood Falcon perfected as each Smash game goes by.
Woah that's true didn't even notice that.

It's still Falcon though. Might as well make a seperate pallete swap and change his voice, face, costume, name and final smash as well. Isn't that much of a deal if you ask me and he's important enough for people/f-zerofans to get hyped an recognize him.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I don't support Dark Pit so I'd be a hypocrite if I supported Blood Falcon to be his own character.

...But if he did get in I wouldn't hate it either...

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Yes as an Alt but as a playable character it would be a worse idea than Dark Pit or Dr Mario.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Woah that's true didn't even notice that.

It's still Falcon though. Might as well make a seperate pallete swap and change his voice, face, costume, name and final smash as well. Isn't that much of a deal if you ask me and he's important enough for people/f-zerofans to get hyped an recognize him.
This exactly.
I forgot to mention this, but Falcon's white/pink palette swap is actually based off of Jody Summers' colors hence her appearance in the F-Zero games. Same with Green Falcon's palette resembling & semi-inspired by Pico's machine color. I'm not building up that they should be like Daisy & make CF's inspired strikingly resembling palettes to look like Jody / Pico, but Sakurai just might make his Jody Summers' & Pico's palettes as similar as they can get without making Falcon look different body proportions-wise.

But yes It's still Falcon ;D Blood Falcon & Kyaputen Farukon both fight for the "There can only be one Falcon" title, not to mention wanting different taunts for Blood Falcon's alternate swap, but that being posted sounds like stretching it a bit. That's what I'd do for Falcon's case.

Last edited:

Chalphy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chalphy
I would certainly support Blood Falcon as a detailed alt with his own taunts.

Exegguter

Smash Lord

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Woah that's great. Feels like Sakurai is most def. recognizing Blood Falcon as Falcon's red color is changing in each version. With the inclusion of alt costumes in this game though Blood Falcon might make his debute. I'm feeling he's pretty likely as an alt now.

Let's pray :D:D
Praying to BasedSakurai

Edit: so when I said his chances of being an Alternate were 70+%?
Yeah so so now I'm chainging it to 80+%

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Praying to BasedSakurai

Edit: so when I said his chances of being an Alternate were 70+%?
Yeah so so now I'm chainging it to 80+%
That's a lot man. Don't you think the changes they have to do take some time? And if it takes some time, do you think that Sakurai is willing to invest that time in a character from a death franchise? That's like the only thing that's bothering me.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
That's a lot man. Don't you think the changes they have to do take some time? And if it takes some time, do you think that Sakurai is willing to invest that time in a character from a death franchise? That's like the only thing that's bothering me.
Sakurai doesn't develop the F-Zero games but he's done so much for the Captain<3 Sakurai has made Falcon the face of Super Smash Bros., & if it's just for Captain Falcon only assuming he's going to be F-Zero's only running stand-alone representative fighter, Sakurai could promote F-Zero somehow like he has been with Falcon's alternate swaps since SSB.

Captain Fabulous is shoutouts to Jody Summers
Green Falcon is shoutouts to Pico
Black Falcon is from his japanese boxart from F-Zero X
Blue Falcon is his classic look from his games
Red Falcon is huge shoutouts to Blood Falcon. I think Sakurai will put forth more effort into the Blood Falcon alt. Even if it's just a skull addition or just the spiked pauldron, it's a step closer to an exact look.:shades:

Sakurai's representing Falcon's alts for his games / fellow F-Zero pilots. I'm confident about this.:shades:

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
So guys,

Apparently the Koopalings will be an alt for Bowser Jr. and Alph will be an alt for Olimar. Complete different characters!

Do you guys think that this benefits Blood Falcon's chances?

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
So guys,

Apparently the Koopalings will be an alt for Bowser Jr. and Alph will be an alt for Olimar. Complete different characters!

Do you guys think that this benefits Blood Falcon's chances?
Yup. Blood Falcon being an alt since 64, I'm sure that is extra goodies news that BFalcon will be 150% confirmed palette. The fact that they're different character with different looks that are getting exact details in their models, is even more good news for BFalcon to look exactly like himself.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Yup. Blood Falcon being an alt since 64, I'm sure that is extra goodies news that BFalcon will be 150% confirmed palette. The fact that they're different character with different looks that are getting exact details in their models, is even more good news for BFalcon to look exactly like himself.
Damn. I guess we will find out in 12 days :)

I want Blood Falcon himself though and not a Falcon recolor :(

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
I'm a supporter, he's my second favorite F-Zero character behind "The Skull" (or maybe thats his ship's name, its the skeleton dude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom