• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos for Olimar

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Anyone got any good combos for Olimar?

Mine is Dash/Usmash to get them in the air, Jump and Dair to spike them, quickland, followed by F Quicksmash.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Okay bear with me now mine is Dash--> Side-B(x2)--->grab(grab attack x2)--->down throw-----> ^Smash---->^air! They never EVER think to DI out of it!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
dthrow > fairs > dair

even if they DI away from you, you'll land at least one fair (and multiple at low percentages).

templar rage

Smash Cadet
dthrow > fairs > dair

even if they DI away from you, you'll land at least one fair (and multiple at low percentages).
I like this one, you can even tie it in with mine by adding my Fsmash at the end because of the Dair.

Nubis

Smash Cadet
nice combos

A cool combo is Up tilt>jump>Neutral air> jump>up air, or another nair
Great combo because it does lots of damage with many hits. Utilt starter makes it harder for them to predict when to stop shielding, since its multiple hits.

Another combo i like is Uthrow>Nair> Fair/bair

keeper

Smash Champion
Grab Dthrow, Hyphen Usmash, SH Uair.
SH Fair, Jump Fair Fair.
Grab Dthrow, SH Fair, jump Dair (meteor smash).
Retreat with auto-canceled fairs, Grab Bthrow with Blue.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
nice, I do that too, throw pikmin then grab... it gets all that extra damage from them whacking the opponent then you can combo into the fair/spike then regrab and repeat
thankie and none of my friends can ever counter it its like the zero to death combo on stereroids (on small stages)

Florida

イーグランツ
Starting at 0%: uthrow, uair, uair, up-b. This is the best combo that Olimar has to rack up damage, and it is very easy to pull off. Almost all opponents will DI in a way that works for this combo. Also, Textbook's 0 - death combo is excellent, and although you hardly get the kill, you can still apply some nice damage to your enemies.

Olimar is very combo-orientated. Just go with feel, and you'll pull off some nice combos.

Short hop fair, fair, platform cancel dair spike, etcetera, etcetera.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Also, Textbook's 0 - death combo is excellent, and although you hardly get the kill, you can still apply some nice damage to your enemies.
I remember seeing this on youtube. Since then, I have try replicating it, but have only succeeded once (but castle siege transformed and saved them. =() Ive tried to relocate the video, but it is private. Are there certain pikmin reqs that I am not aware of? Or could it be that the guys in my area are good at DI?

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
I like Textbook Ninja's combo because it's actually possible to do. Grab, down throw, short-hop forward air attack, grab, and repeat. I don't try to down-air them at the end, like in Textbook Ninja's combo, but I do everything else. :) It's so fun.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
The one I always love pulling off is the four-hit combo.

Starting at zero: Down Throw -> Run + Up-Smash -> Up-Air -> Up-B

The Up-B is the hardest part of the combo to pull off, but it should rack up roughly 40+ damage.

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Just another one I found while toying around

From edge-hanging, attack up to stage, should send opponent away from stage. If they don't start recovering until they are below the edge, drop off and immediately Dair, followed quickly by a jump and Up-B. One of the good uses for the tether I can find. The only problem is it is very situational.

Top Bottom