• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo trixy

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pretty sexy combo trixy that I got from Silent Wolf, who got it from (I think) Kaiser.

Basically, after a nair, do a turn around up tilt. Thats it. This basically doubles your variety of low percent combos. Its especially good on floatys.

lmao i didn't get that from kaiser.
the forceful dair on a platform i got from blair who got it from him ^^ w/e tho

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, thats the one. Where again did you get it from Otto?

Thats hilarious how we both copied the drill onto platform from blair and he copied it from someone. XD

After I saw you take it, I wuz like, 'Well i just cant sit here and not do things blair does'
btw, i got it from EK's fox, hes too good. i dont remember where those vids r tho.
im pretty sure i started platform combos from josh tho, but he never really 'combod' from it.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
After I saw you take it, I wuz like, 'Well i just cant sit here and not do things blair does'
btw, i got it from EK's fox, hes too good. i dont remember where those vids r tho.
im pretty sure i started platform combos from josh tho, but he never really 'combod' from it.
the videos are from a guy lives in sweden,I think:)

edit:and I'm also going to try doing that combo in my game sometime:)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but this is kind of.. A "common sense" kind of combo if you know what I mean.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It is kinda true what FastFox is saying this is common sense combo. Now if you say Nair to infinite shines then I would believe you.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but this is kind of.. A "common sense" kind of combo if you know what I mean.
It is kinda true what FastFox is saying this is common sense combo. Now if you say Nair to infinite shines then I would believe you.
XD no shiet.
ive never heard anyone called a 'meganoob' b4
<3 fastfox. are you going to the BC tourney with carl?
eggz mustve been bored =P

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
No, Otto, I can't.

I don't have the money right now, and I wish I could go. I want to meet you and play you. I'm sure we'd give each other a good run.

Wow that sucks, I just found out I can go too. :(
Shane - Nate says there's this pass thing to go to Canada but it doesn't take time to get so we can probably go with Nate.

Top Bottom