• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coin Launcher Questions

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
I have a few questions about the coin launcher game.

It says I get bonus points when I hit rockets, what points are they talking about?

Sometimes silver and purple balls go across the screen that I hit numerous times but they don't break. Are they like this or do they break eventually?

Holes show up on the screen. Are they just there so the coins fall down them or is there a goal to hit something into one of those holes?

Ange

Smash Lord
1. Are you talking about bonus coins you get, or the bonus that eventually fills the green dotted bar under your coin count? If it is the latter, when its filled to the top - 3 trophies will appear at once and you can shoot your coins much faster.
The green bar fills successfully as you shoot rockets, and once its filled, it will start over from the bottom.
For the bounus coins... well, theyre just a small amout of coins you get when you shoot down a random number of rockets after another (if I remember right), or it could be completely random.

2. No they wont brake, theyre just there as a hazard.

3. Theyre also just hazards. By shooting out your coins much faster will not make them fall down. Simply hold A (or the button for whatever controller you are using) for a short while before you release it. (:

Top Bottom