• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

code to change stage to home run arena

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
ok....so here is what i'm wanting to do, please forgive me ahead of time if this isn't the right place to ask this and/or the answer to what i'm doing has already been done....

anyway....

by now i think everyone knows about the ganondorf warlock punch on pits mirror shield that when timed right on pits part causes him to reflect ganon and send him across the stage at an insane speed.

what i'm wanting to know however, is JUST how far it really sends ganon, it kills him on eldin bridge, so obviously it sends him pretty far, pretty fast, but just HOW far does it send him?

that is why i want to know if there is a code to change the normal stage picked in a multiplayer match, to the homerun stage, complete with the camera focusing on sandbag and everything(or just have one focusing on the players and i'll run to where ganon warped to as pit) + have pits attacks do like.....999% and hit sandbag after reflecting ganon to see where he ended up.

I know this is a sttrange question, but you can't hit the other players, including pits mirror shield, in normal homerun contest, so i can't test this there.

If something like this has already been done and the distance he travels totally is already known forgive me, but none the less i'd like to try this just for lolz to see how far he actually travels.:awesome:

Top Bottom