• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[code request]

Alfololvs

Smash Rookie
I was watching a video from a melee youtuber called "unflattening mr game and watch" where he talks about Mr game e watch and him having a 3d model. In the video he says that there is a Gecko code to make mr game e watch 3d, i cant seem to find said code, anyone know what it is?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was watching a video from a melee youtuber called "unflattening mr game and watch" where he talks about Mr game e watch and him having a 3d model. In the video he says that there is a Gecko code to make mr game e watch 3d, i cant seem to find said code, anyone know what it is?
Try this:

3D Mr. Game and Watch (1.02) [Achilles]
0414A410 C005048C

- Changes Mr. Game and Watch's model width from 0.01 to 1.

Mr. Game and Watch's default width value is 0.01 = 0x3C23D70A

When Mr. Game and Watch is loaded into a match, this width value is loaded from offset 0x3798 in PlGw.dat and it is completely modifiable.

Idk much about MasterHand's "AttributesOffset2" information but this location for GnW's width value is the start of this offset. MasterHand the program, that is.

@WindozeNT

Note: The code is not thoroughly tested (unintended side effects), but it does change Mr. Game and Watch's width to 1. As I was loading different characters, I noticed that code line only got executed when I played with GnW so I think it's good.

Top Bottom