• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Coast Con smash 4 tournament, May 20, 2016 ,Costa Mesa

Coast Con smash 4 tournament, May 20, 2016 ,Costa Mesa
Posted by yourbigmom
Orange Coast College Student Center
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 04:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

yourbigmom

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourbigmom
hello everyone i am posting about a upcoming tournament. I am not the t.o to this but am helping him out to spread the word. in short its part of a charity event to help disaster relief in japan but also has others event there as well.
here is the original post and URL to get signed up for it online. Also the event itself is FREE!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coast-con-tickets-24947968044

Coast Con is a FREE to attend event dedicated to celebrating anime, video game and cosplay culture. In an effort to unite the community, Coast Con will lend itself as a platform to raise funds for the recent earthquakes that have afflicted Kumamoto, Japan and Portoviejo, Ecuador. Our goal for this event is to raise $5,000 total which will be donated and split 50/50 between both sites. Online donations can be made through the Donation Ticket option available through Eventbrite. Donations will also be accepted in person through cash or card on the day of the event.

Coast Con will include:

• Artist Alley

• Maid Café

• Video Game Tournaments [League of Legends, Hearthstone, Smash Bros]

• Raffle prize giveaways

• and much more!

Come out to support and show everyone that our community is strong!

WHEN
Friday, May 20, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT) - Add to Calendar
WHERE
Orange Coast College Student Center - 2701 Fairview Rd. , Costa Mesa, California 92626 -

yourbigmom

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourbigmom
dang mods i now you work hard but i dont think this post will be approved in time now oh well

Last edited:
Top Bottom