• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Co-op Subspace

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Just to get this straight, can you play subspace co-op, completely and not miss out on any levels or cut scenes? As in can you beat Subspace 100% co-op?

Douten

Smash Rookie
When you play co-op does it requires two player every stage? Like the stage where Pit falls down from the sky I don't see how they could include another character.. but it'd be lame if they didn't, it wouldn't be Co-Op : / Does anyone know?

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
It does work. In the stages where you only have one choice for a character, it just has 2 of the same character.

Example: At the beggining, you can choose Mario or Kirby, but only one of them. In the co-op mode, if you chose Mario, your buddy would also play Mario. Quite unfair against Kirby but that's how it works!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Can your teammate drop in/out any time in Co-Op SSE? What I wanted to do was only have my partner in when their are two different characters to play.
I wouldn't worry about it, the times there's only 1 character available is very minimal.

Top Bottom