• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clubba's Northern Virginia Smashfest Jan 9th-11th

clubbadubba

Smash Master
So Combo Blaze has asked me to potentially house him the weekend of Jan 9th-11th because he may be in town for some sort of convention. Whether or not he shows up I've made the commitment to be home for that weekend, so I figured I'll just have a smashfest at my apartment in Fairfax, VA, which is about 30 miles west of DC. If I've met you irl, you're invited. Post here if you're coming, and when the time comes I'll send out a message to everyone with some more details. Anyone coming is welcome to stay both nights.

List of attendee's

Definite:
Clubbadubba
iheartqueso
Nate
Combo Blaze
Cobrevolution
Star King
Blood Peach
Jeremy
Dark Horse

Maybe:
A$
Firo
Nintendude
Shears
Justin
Charles

I know there are a couple of tournaments that weekend in ontario and new jersey, and I definitely don't mean for people to ditch those to come to my place, especially since those will be streamed I think. But if you weren't going to go to those this should be pretty fun!

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
combito is confirmed and i'm interested

just realized though that if i go to this and then apex and then oneonta i'm killing my cash and putting dumb miles on seabiscuit

clubbadubba

Smash Master
what tourney is in new jersey?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=817860224922737&set=p.817860224922737&type=1&theater

You guys should probably go to this, guaranteed stream/commentary as long as 16 people sign up.
combito is confirmed and i'm interested

just realized though that if i go to this and then apex and then oneonta i'm killing my cash and putting dumb miles on seabiscuit
Bring some other peeps and let them drive

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey guys this is coming up this weekend. I'll be sending out my address to people in the next couple of days via either smashboards or facebook depending on what you use. If anyone else wants to make the trip please let me know in the next few days

Top Bottom