• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This.

Which of the Sonic color swaps resembles Knuckles the most?

• Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyan

• White

• Black

• Total voters

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Any mod who sees this, I goofed while making this thread, I made a new and improved thread, so if if you'd please, just delete this one in favor of the other one I made

Last edited:

infomon

Smash Scientist
what's the colour of the emerald on knuckles' island? is that the green one or is it more cyan?

Actually I think the last sonic, that ugly orange or whatever, because it's closest to knuckles' colours lol

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
what's the colour of the emerald on knuckles' island? is that the green one or is it more cyan?

Actually I think the last sonic, that ugly orange or whatever, because it's closest to knuckles' colours lol
I was thinking the same thing, but I wasn't too sure on it.

Of course that's the reason why I goofed on this thread, I accidently forgot to list the yellow, green, and orange colors in the poll and I can't fix it making the poll useless, which is too bad, I really wanted to do a poll on it.

Top Bottom