• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

click bait thread titles rant

do you agree

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anas abou

Smash Journeyman
so i've noticed lately while browsing the sm4sh subforums (i don't know if it happens in other forums since i don't usually use them) that alot of users are giving their (most of the times worthless) threads really clickbaity titles, and they work i see many threads with huge amounts of views and almost no replies since once you go in and read the OP you realize that you've wasted your time, i don't understand why give such incoherent titles if you're trying to advance the meta, i think that admins should limit this kind of practice for the benefit of everyone (change thread titles to more suitable ones).

let me know if you encountered this especially in other forums.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you see threads with opening posts (OPs) without any substance, could be taken to another thread, or belongs in a different board, you're welcome to report the thread so us mods can either lock, merge, or redirect it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom