• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clefairy used Follow Me! You noticed it's thread!

Would you like it if Clefairy was in Smash?

• Yes, it would make an interesting additon to the roster and is important to the series.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarnOwlsRSoAdorable

Smash Apprentice
Clefairy is one of the most popular Pokemon EVER. In fact Bulbapedia even says that Clefairy was originally going to be the mascot of Pokemon. That makes it deserve a spot in SSB4.
From Bulbapedia:
Clefairy was originally going to be the official mascot of Pokémon, but Pikachu was used instead due to the popularity of the anime and Pikachu's familiarity with fans.
In the original pilot episode of the anime, Clefairy was intended to be Ash's starting Pokémon. Due to a last minute change, the role went to Pikachu.

Moveset:
A: DoubleSlap- Clefairy slaps the opponent (Max Combo 5)
A side: Knock Off- a weak slap that makes the opponent lose their item
A up: Stored Power- Clefairy's body glows and does weak damage to the opponent
A down: Grass Knot- Clefairy does damage to the opponent and causes them to trip

Pummel: Bestow- gives the foe a Sticky Barb that does a small amount of damage
Forward Grab: Fling- Clefairy flings the foe forwards
Backward Grab: Psychic- a psychic force flings the opponent backwards
Upward Grab: Body Slam- Clefairy slams the foe away
Downward Grab: Magical Leaf- sends glowing leaves at the opponent

B: Psyshock- Clefairy makes a psychic field around it that does damage to foes that touch it but makes Clefairy take double damage from projectiles
B side: Reflect- stops all physical attacks
B up: Cosmic Power- Clefairy uses a mystical power to levitate
B down: Cute Charm- Clefairy makes all male foes within a range fall in love with it and it will ocasionally stop an attack that will hit Clefairy

Smash Forward: Wake-Up-Slap- Clefairy slaps the opponent.
Smash Up: Zen Headbutt- Clefairy jumps headbutts the opponent
Smash Down: Brick Break- Clefairy makes a quick chop downwards

Final Smash: Meteor Mash- Clefairy slams the opponent upwards with the speed of a comet and punches them down which makes an explosion when they land.

List of Veterans that Would be Consider Male:
Mario
Donkey Kong
Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Luigi
C. Falcon
Ness
Bowser
Ice Climbers (Popo Only)
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
Dr. Mario
Ganon
Falco
Young Link
Pichu
Roy
Diddy Kong
Ike
King Dedede
Lucario
Lucas
Meta Knight
Olimar (Won't Stop Pikmin Attacks)
Pit
Ivysaur
Squirtle
Charizard
Snake
Sonic
Toon Link
Wario
Wolf

Clefairy.jpg

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
The moveset is interesting I gotta admit (though I don't know how Cute Charm could work in a credible way).
Anyway I hate Clefairy. Jigglypuff is enough imho.

I challenge you to find a reason why Sigyliph deserves to be in the roster, anyway.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
You've suggested a lot of pokemon. How many characters do you think pokemon is going to get in SSB4?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This stuff should really just be posted in the unlikely Pokemon reps thread. Really.

Just because these Pokemon are popular within their own series doesn't mean they are popular when considering Smash. Clefairy may be popular, but isn't even CLOSE to being important the the game series. At all.

I give you credit for making a character thread and moveset, but making one for every Pokemon is going to flood the boards. Please post these in the Unlikely Pokemon thread. It will get attention there i'm sure.

EDIT: One other thing. Why is there a list for male characters in the game? Seems kind of random.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It kinda sucks in a way for me. I was going to make a Snorlax thread, just because, sometime this week, because at least it has some merit. But then a ton of Gen I threads showed up, so it would have been in poor taste. D:

But on a serious note, I'd suggest you just put these in the less than likely thread. At this point, it's just causing forum clutter.

On a funny note, we had a Clefairy thread once, but the owner wanted to close it after everyone said they'd rather not have Clefairy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This thread from the viewpoint of a mod:

Clefairy used follow me! You noticed its thread!

AND LOCKED IT. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since Gengar is the shadow of Clefairy, they could have some kind of moveset based on their duality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom