• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clearing the ledges

Redemption

Smash Cadet
What moves does wolf have at his disposal which will clear the ledges when someone is hanging off of them? My friend is heavy on the ledge-mindgame so having a quick way to throw him off would be helpful.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
if you are reasonably close enough, doing side B and holding down on joystick while dogin the move will allow you to semiscar the ledge.

Redemption

Smash Cadet
Adding specification, I mean if you are on the stage and he is hanging. When I hang after a recovery, he always charges a smash that hits me off the ledge from the stage. I want a similar technique, and I haven't noticed this property on wolf's moves

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
Uh, a lot of moves will hit someone hanging from the ledge, provided their invincibility frames have faded. Good moves to use would be:

Fsmash
Ftilt
Dsmash
Dtilt
Usmash
Shine

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
It depends on how good your friend is, but other than that, snadmonkey and heroes got you covered.

What I do sometimes when people are on the edge is to jump above the edge and neutral A, that way if they do anything except roll back onto the stage, they get caught in its multiple hits.

Makes it where I don't have to focus so much on timing, and if they stage attack, it misses me. Just, you're left to your second jump to recover (and if they're at the right distance on your jump back to the stage, bair them or uair them: no landing lag.)

Top Bottom