• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Classic Mode Team Battles Rant

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Hi, I'm here to just talk about how stupid team battles in classic mode are...

I've been playing on a high intensity and watching my team mates die at the very beginning of the match is very annoying.
They walk to their death and I see the other two trying to kill me... I get destroyed.
I wish the Team Mate A.I could be as good as the Enemy A.I.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hi, I'm here to just talk about how stupid team battles in classic mode are...

I've been playing on a high intensity and watching my team mates die at the very beginning of the match is very annoying.
They walk to their death and I see the other two trying to kill me... I get destroyed.
I wish the Team Mate A.I could be as good as the Enemy A.I.
That's technically the purpose of the higher intensity levels; your teammate's difficulty is always the complete opposite of your opponent's difficulty. But yeah, it can be irritating when you have to contend with 2-on-1 gang attacks, especially if your fighter excels way better in a 1-on-1 match.

Top Bottom