• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Mode High Scores

Zazabar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zazabar
post them!

I only got 1,151,101 with Captain Falcon because I continued once. It gets so **** hard sometimes...

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My highest was probably on intense with MetaKnight, but I'll have to check.

giantpune

Smash Cadet
Ha, my highest is only 598,076. That was falco on intense. My total high score is only 16,180,170.
My highest all-star is 299,700 with toon link on normal. I guess i need to work on those.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
Master hand is a Master ******...evry single move is more than shieldable...my highest score on intense is 625,942 with Link...total is 23,542,721...i have yet to unlock allstar mode...i need to get wolf...

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good luck on getting Wolf :D.
Master Hand isn't that tough, as long as you avoid the move were he grabs and crushes you. He normally throws me at an upwards diagonal angle, but when I fought him on intense, he just launched me to the right of the screen level horizontally.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
1.016,002 with Metaknight.
Not that good, but I can't play as MK. I just used him because it's Metaknight.
You get Wolf by going in the secret door in the ruins, clearing boss battles with Fox or Falco, or by 450 brawls.

Top Bottom