• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clan Advertising

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Hello, anyone. I'm posting here with a modest intent.
I didn't want to violate any rules nor waste any space by asking this in a separate section, so I decided to bring the question to the likely most lax place around here.

Would anybody like to join my clan, Trinity Regalia? Myself and a few others started this group a small time ago, hoping to make it big sometime. It isn't much at the moment, which is why this is a sensitive question; are you willing to join Trinity Regalia, to boost our strength, as well as your own? It would be heavily appreciated!

Also, if I'm being overly-cautious to the placement of this thread, I hope a moderator can possibly move this to the more acceptable forum. Thanks for reading, and have fun smashing!

Last edited:

Aeriyallis

Smash Rookie
I'd be down to join, I'm still not that good at melee but after finishing my main classes at school I'm going to focus all on melee. I only play melee at the moment btw

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
I'd be down to join, I'm still not that good at melee but after finishing my main classes at school I'm going to focus all on melee. I only play melee at the moment btw
Oh man, I apologize a thousand times over. We're not so skilled as to play a competitive Melee career, really, we're all on Sm4sh. It's completely our fault we're playing a game not nearly as revered as yours - but, you win some, you lose some. Thank you for at least offering.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
Oh man, I apologize a thousand times over. We're not so skilled as to play a competitive Melee career, really, we're all on Sm4sh. It's completely our fault we're playing a game not nearly as revered as yours - but, you win some, you lose some. Thank you for at least offering.
That kind of sounds like sarcasm, but the context of it makes me think its not.

Also I think I can use your profile pic and mains to determine your favorite character. Is it... Roy?

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
That kind of sounds like sarcasm, but the context of it makes me think its not.

Also I think I can use your profile pic and mains to determine your favorite character. Is it... Roy?
Ha, you were clever to assume such a thing, but I do truly regret that we aren't Melee-focused. Perhaps some time, we'll get skilled Sm4sh players, too.
You think my favorite character is Roy? Now, that there sounds like sarcasm, friend. My favorite is Marth. Is your favorite Jigglypuff?

GenNyan

Smash Ace
Ha, you were clever to assume such a thing, but I do truly regret that we aren't Melee-focused. Perhaps some time, we'll get skilled Sm4sh players, too.
You think my favorite character is Roy? Now, that there sounds like sarcasm, friend. My favorite is Marth. Is your favorite Jigglypuff?
She's my favorite in terms of personality, but falco's play style is just so fun. I don't play too much Sm4sh, but good luck with your clan.

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
She's my favorite in terms of personality, but falco's play style is just so fun. I don't play too much Sm4sh, but good luck with your clan.
Oh, Falco is a beast in every installment but Sm4sh. I still play him sometimes in Melee, when I decide to plug in my copy. Thanks for the best wishes, it's a difficult process.

Top Bottom