• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clace's Story Thread.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, just posting all my half-baked ideas for stories here, I'll update whenever I add a new chapter or something.

INDEX:

Kanturo - The Lost Chapters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (25% done)

Inside Counter Strike (It's recommended you play CS before you play this, all the humor is only funny if your a player in CS.)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (0% done)

Kanturo - The Lost Chapters
Chapter 1: The Creation

When ‘The Creation’ began, they were no words, no thoughts, no feelings, just pure meaningless existence. Man would simply stand in awe of the great opportunities that could not be attempted to be understood. No one knows how evolution started, or why, but it did.

When Kanturo was created, the land was not split, all the deserts, mountains and fields were one, all basking in the joyful harmony of peace, with the sea being gently held in the centre of the land, this spot of great sea was known as the Akwamane. Kanturo was a happy place with nothing but land. When the Humans landed, all that changed.

When the first group of humans were created by ‘The Creation’ they were welcomed warmly by the ball of molten fire known as the Shimune, hanging up in the mysterious blue entity known as the Sky, the great green lands, the peaceful deserts and the sparkling Sea, Kanturo was truly a magnificent sight, though this beautiful harmony would soon be ruptured by War.

When Man was created, they did not embrace hands and dance in Shimune’s gleaming sight, no, for history is a cruel thing. When man was created, they looked at each other, frightened, and scuttled away from each other into different parts of Kanturo, and hid, sometimes in packs of 2 to 40, and settled down in settlements.

One of the tribes called themselves the Jempan Tribe, they created their own language, called Jesentese, and were the first to realise the importance of the Naga, creatures that could be killed to provide clothes for warmth at night time, when the spherical ‘sister’ of Shimune, Danken showed blue light, when the air felt cold and merciless, or food for when the men or women felt weak. Or the Naga could be kept alive for companionship and or defence from other Naga.
Naga are strange beings, divided into four groups; The Plenam, creatures that drew energy from Danken and darkness, who only came out at night time to prey on humans or other Naga, though these were dangerous, they were not invincible. There are the Yusutee’s, who come out whilst Shimune hangs peacefully, who patrol Kanturo and act in harmony with humans. There are also the Kewa’s, who’s sole purpose is to defend themselves and others from the Plenam. And then there are the Jkuuken, which are lifeless and are usually eaten. Each Naga is different, Some Jkuuken are healthier than others, some more tasty. Other Naga would be more dangerous than others, more capable of flying, swimming, running, or defending, and some more friendly.

Chapter Two: Kali’s Legacy

Kali, a descendant from a leader of the Jempan Tribe, Had inherited special hunting abilities, which made him unstable and dangerous to be left in his birth village, Swanyo. He was cast out and forbidden to seek homage in any villages in Kanturo, he was limited to relying on the wilderness to survive until he was 13, when he could control his temper.

When he was 13 he was still active and playful, he jumped from tree to tree and he sometimes stole from passer-by’s. He resembled a Naga, yet he was like a human in appearance and tongue. I will now tell you his legacy, that is still forbidden to this day.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Counter Strike
Chapter 1: CS Italy

I’m Finn, a 13 year old boy who was sucked into a game called Counter-Strike, my interests include pwning, pwnage and pwntage.

As I opened my eyes, a slightly sinister looking bloke with an orange bandana, some camo, pixellated eyelids and an AK47 was looking at me, jumping around shooting bullets into walls and roofs, into just about every part of the room that wasn’t me…Wait, what?

Although I was filled with fear of a gun-holding maniac shooting down various paintings, and in one instance, destroying a very valuable looking cupboard, it was also rather funny.
You wouldn’t understand unless you were there.
The terrorist then seemed to reload his gun, whilst looking very embarrassed, as if his face was saying: ‘Sorry about this, the old thing just packs in sometimes…’.

About halfway through the seemingly inexperienced madman’s embarrassing reload session, a man with a helmet, a lot of armour and a gas mask came in with a gun of his own, took a look at my astonished face, then at the reloading madman, chuckled a bit, then raised his gun and shot a bullet right through the man’s head.

Blood was on the walls, and stayed there, but his body disappeared after about few seconds. Maybe it just couldn’t be bothered to lay still for the rest of eternity, or in this case, as our hero will soon realise, the rest of the round.

The armoured man let out another chuckle, and Finn noticed his mouth didn’t move during it, then said, in a rather happy mood for someone who just killed a man, ‘Well, come on then!’, Finn noticed his mouth didn’t open now either, but the words definitely seemed to come from him.

The armoured man looked uncertain, then puzzled, then certain, then puzzled again, and then certain again, he looked sure of his mood this time.

’Are you new, by chance?’ said the armoured man, Finn’s mouth was trying to say things, but all he managed was ‘N-new?’. the armoured man smiled, ‘That’s a yes then, ok let me clear this up for you early, I don’t want you having a nervous breakdown in the middle of a war.’, Finn looked a bit angry, but mostly confused. ‘War?’ said Finn to himself. ‘Your in counter-strike, mate.’ stated the armoured man, bluntly.

Finn’s face seemed to lighten up a bit, as if some kid thought it’d be funny to put a touch under his chin to make it look like he had a lamp stuck in his throat, and then he seemed glum again, ‘This is a dream isn’t it?’, ‘Afraid not, bud.’ replied the serious looking man, ‘This is real…well, as real as a game can be. The point is you were sucked into CS (counter-strike, for those crazy I-don’t-want-to-learn-easy-language people) and your playing in my clans’ training time on cs_italy, got it?’, Finn looked a bit surprised, ‘So I’m in the game?…really? REALLY?’, the man looked playful again, ‘look at me, I’m a CT! and that guy I- oh, wait, never mind, disappearing bodies and all that…still haven’t got used to it quite yet. But still, if you look around, it’s obvious!’, Finn looked doubtful, it was pretty obvious, and this wasn’t like a dream, it was more…dreamy, but things like this don’t happen…they just…don’t.

‘I know, hard to believe, but believe it for the sake of winning, I ain’t losing to Sanity again’, Finn noticed the capital S, even if that goes against all laws of speech, and realised this wasn’t a man clarifying he was insane and wanted to stay that way. Finn thought, ‘Is he a member of your clan?’ Finn murmured, still a bit shaken. ‘Indeed, co-leader in fact.’ stated the armoured man, ‘I’m Luna, nice to meet you mate, I’m also leader of Replay, the clan, this is the clan server, and…Hey have you got a mic, xfire and teamspeak?’ asked Luna. Finn looked certain again, but then angry, ‘Well, not any more!’ he shouted, Luna laughed, ‘Sorry, dude, old habit. I’m making you an honorary member of Replay, feel free to add the ta--Never mind that last bit’ said Luna, looking happy. ‘Err…thanks?’ said Finn. ‘So how did I get here?’, Luna looked excited, ‘Don’t worry about that, I’ll tell ya later, for now, just help me pwn these toobs for now!’, They both nodded, and set off through the door that Luna had come through earlier, but before they could get through the door, Finn looked puzzled again, ‘Toobs?’ he said, confused. ‘Oh sorry, typo.’ said Luna, playfully.

Chapter 2: The Replay Clan.

Top Bottom