• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuits Connected] ROB Thread Guide

Sudai

Stuff here
If you think your thread deserves to be in here, slap me with a PM and I'll check it out.

READ THESE BEFORE POSTING A THREAD OR ASKING A SILLY QUESTION

The ROB Guide Overswarm wrote without realizing it
-This, as the name suggest, is the most current ROB guide written by our very own Overswarm.

Overswarm bestows ROB knowledge
-This is where Overswarm's unintentional ROB guide comes from. This thread also house a -lot- of useful information that's not covered in the guide. I know it seems like a lot to read, but it will be well worth your time as most of us won't answer questions that have been thoroughly covered in there.

T0MMY's ROB guide
-Title says it. It's T0MMY though. No one cares. El oh el. (kidding..kind of)

ROB Compendium by Frames
-ROB compendium? Unlocking and stuff.

Weekly Character Discussion
-We've discussed a few characters here. Check here before asking a question about a specific matchup.

Original ROB guide
-This is the original, and somewhat outdated , ROB guide.

Gyro Thread
-Specifics about the Gyros.

Post all your tournament losses here.
-It gives us a good idea of what we need to look for.

Fun and Entertainment

Videos! GO!
-Video Thread. It's Great. I love it. Go watch em.

MINI ROB FACTORY
-This is our ROB sprite and GIF creation thread. There's some sexy stuff in there if you want a new sig or something.

Friend Codes. Wi-fi, ftl?
-Nuff Said.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
:mad: calling the video thread "fun and entertaintment." I put a lot of work into making sure it's only high-level matches.

Seriously though, good job on this, it'll be helpful. Also, I'm pretty sure there are threads dedicated to each of ROB's specials (and his final smash if anyone cares). There are also 2 more all-encompassing ROB guides, I have the links in the video thread.

Also, the Mini ROB factory seems to be dead. And "Original" only has one O.

This should be stickied. And that outdated ROB guide definitely needs to be unstickied. And buried. RIP.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sorry about the "Fun and Entertainment" part, Ceasar, but I only watch vids for entertainment. : P I'll grab the other guides from your vid thread and add them here.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Heh you know I'm just messing with you my cajun brother

Oh and there's still a giant misspelled "Origional"

Sudai

Stuff here
Thanks I guess, Chozen. It's really not hard at all to compile a bunch of threads into one and make fun of T0MMY. I guess I'll accept the praise though? Wewt.

Top Bottom