• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati SSBU Scene - Let's Start it!

Sobia6464

Smash Cadet
I moved to the Cincinnati area a few months ago and could find absolutely nothing on the smash scene here. So I decided to start one after looking into it.

If you are in the Cincinnati area and would like to be a part of the Smash Ultimate scene, I have created a FB page, Reddit page, and discord for us to get it all started. Links are below. Please let me know if you have any questions/comments.

Facebook Page

Reddit

Discord

Redracer

Smash Rookie
I'm in TN. Not your city but same region and its quarantineeeeeeee baby!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Hey Sobia, there is definitely an established Cincinnati scene, it's just that forums in general, like this one, have kind of died off as a main means of communication. I don't have access to Facebook right now, but if you search for Ohio Smash you could find the overall group for the state. I know there is one for Cincinnati as well, and an Ohio Discord server. You can find it here: https://smashcords.com/smash-5

Top Bottom