• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChozenOne's Jigglypuff Observations....

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Reserving this space for more later however....

- Rest has lost alot of its earlygame utility, but is still pretty rediculous

- Infinite airdodges makes Jiggs retardedly broken..

- Rollout has FAR increased utililty

- Utilt is massively buffed, and allows [at certain %'s] some very nice combo'ing ability..

- Ike is some BULL****

- WoP is still possible, but you need to be ALOT more conservative in how you spam your Bairs, and Fairs... due to the dramatic decrease in said moves power after prolonged useage..

- Fox is BEYOND some BULL****

- Usmash is quite slow, and can [much of the time] be replaced w/ a Dsmash.

- Jiggs is also some BULL****

<---- Reserved For More Comments ----->

Good Day Sirs.

RPK

Smash Lord
By the way, Im still a bit unsure of how the new Move Decay System works but lemme get this straight, by using different moves we recharge our other moves, thus making them at full power again. So if that is correct, then what us Jigglypuff players could do is camp the ledge and use ledge canceled sings to help recharge our other attacks. Though its only a thought and its like 7 in the morning and I havent slept yet @_@

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Yes Ike is a pain in the ***,he's got even more range than marth.
Another bad counter seems to be Snake,because of the amazing knockback,all those projectiles and that up+b,it's almost impossible to wop him out of the stage.I'm glad nobody has figured out how to play at high standards with him yet...
How is Rollout far more useful?from what i've seen,the only change in it is the fact you can recover if you miss,but i guess i'm wrong.

cmart

Smash Lord
Semantics issue I guess. To me less risky = more useful.

Also: I haven't done any direct tests, but rollout also seems faster and less laggy. Overall I'd say the move has received a moderate buff, from a wtf mindgame to an allright move.

legoexpo

Smash Cadet
i did notice that wop was ridiculous more difficult to do consistently.

ike's range is ridiculous and it might be just me, but does anyone else find it impossible to edgeguard ike?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
By the way, Im still a bit unsure of how the new Move Decay System works but lemme get this straight, by using different moves we recharge our other moves, thus making them at full power again. So if that is correct, then what us Jigglypuff players could do is camp the ledge and use ledge canceled sings to help recharge our other attacks. Though its only a thought and its like 7 in the morning and I havent slept yet @_@
In order to recharge a move, you need to HIT an opponent with a different move. This means that sing is not going to make any difference. You need to hit the opponent for any change to have effect.

So for instance, you can WoP an opponent with Bair for a while until Bair becomes to weak to be much good, then change to Fair and start hitting with more powerful blows. If you mix in other moves, you should be able to keep these attacks at a decent strength.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
ike's range is ridiculous and it might be just me, but does anyone else find it impossible to edgeguard ike?
The only way you can edge guard Ike while he is up b'ing is to ninja the edge just before he gets to it and if he makes it to the stage, just ledge hop a rest. Other than that, you should just hit the Ike before he gets close enough to up b.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
IMO WoPing is easier, b/c toons are floatyer [if that is a real word..], and theyre is generally less/perfect knockback for WoP setup...

also.. you can gay snake's recovery if you grab his copter when he's moving up...

Good Day Sirs.

Top Bottom