• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHOMPY's Combo Video

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Don't Slip On A Banana Peel

Its my first time making a Diddy Kong combo video and it took me a long time to make the video. Part of it was my lazyness, and I spent some other time playing with other characters as well. Figuring out the right music and finding the cool combos was probably the hardest part of making a combo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKn4ji4TQPQ

Hope you guys enjoy the video =)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
1st Post. Pretty good video. You had about 3 or 4 combos that REALLY caught my attention, such as the one you did to Pokemon Trainer. Good Stuff man.

-advent-

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I know most of the clips were mainly kills and my combo video was really meant to be a comedy video. EX: Diddy tossing 2 bananas when the purple Diddy tried to get back on the stage. The rocket barrel flying and hits Toon Link in Rainbow Cruise.

If I were to make another combo video, not now but what would be some things that I would need to work on for next time.

Im glad you guys liked the video and I hope you guys subscribe my videos because I really need more subscribers lol.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I like it. Very nice Diddy. I like the thing where you walk away then quickly glide toss a banana at them. Good mind game.

Top Bottom