• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinese Monthly 3/24/2012

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Chinese Inn Monthly

March 24, 2012​
SPONSORED BY SMASHCON​

Chinese Inn
9449 Airline Hwy.
Baton Rouge, LA
Doors open at 11 a.m. and registration begins
Tournament starts at 12 no later than 1pm
$5 entry fee

Rules: Unity Ruleset- Metaknight banned

*Tournament Organizer Notes*
-Please bring set-ups.
-We are not going to accept anything larger than a $10 bill and nothing less than a $1 bill. So please bring exact change, we are not going to keep having our venue break change for us.
-Once we close registration for the tourny, we are not accepting any last minute contestants, so be on time.
-If you are going to be running no more than 10-15 minutes late contact me at: (225) 454-0092. Please tell me who you are when you call because I don't have everyone's number. Also if you are going to be late, don't call me at 1pm and tell me then, I will just have to say too bad.

Set-ups:
-Bomber: Wii, brawl, power strip, TV (possibly)

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Smashcon

Our crew will try to make it out from slidell but we'll have to see.

BSP

Smash Legend
I have to work a middle school track meet on this same day, so I'll probably miss the start of singles unless yall start late >__>

I'll still come though

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I have to work a middle school track meet on this same day, so I'll probably miss the start of singles unless yall start late >__>

I'll still come though
We are gonna start at 1pm at latest, no exceptions. I still encourage you to come for friendlies and possibly side events. I'm going to do my best to get singles over with as efficiently and quickly as possible so we will have time for a side event. :)

P.S.- Get hype it's this weekend!

Top Bottom