• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chill Tim's Big Day Out 1 Results

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477

Forward:

This was my first time organizing a tournament and the result of my work makes me cringe. PM and 64 ran late ( late as in past 7pm. gotta work out a new venue that provides later operating hours ), but thanks to Renegade and the AU game room
we finished both up. But if that wasn't enough I had to re verify melee's results a week late and still haven't confirmed the results for the other two events. :202: Looking past the shortcomings and errors, I had a lot of fun and it appeared that everyone else did as well. I'm happy to have been able to get so many smash players together and I hope that you guys keep playing as feverently as I!
Results:

Melee:http://smashboards.com/rankings/ctbdo-revised-bracket.5186/event
Project M:
smoof let's see if we can't figure this out ( x | )
Super Smash Bros: http://smashboards.com/rankings/ctbdo1-64.5187/event . note that i didn't have individual games recorded so a win was marked as 1 game. also the way challonge worked it had me playing smoof and nate playing dad in losers round 1. i couldn't find a way to remedy that. the placements are accurate, though. [/quote]

Last edited:

Shenanigan

Smash Apprentice
For 64, I won, Smoof got second, and I believe Flock of Seagulls got third. Someone had a bracket filled out on a piece of paper, but I have no idea what happened to it.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i have it right here, it wasn't finished is all. i dealt with so many names i couldn't keep up with them and their faces. i'll post it when i've completed it. smoof facebook PM'd me that he completed the pm bracket. swag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom