• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Tourney anyone?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
We seriously need a tournament in Chicago or around anytime soon. There really haven't been any and I've searched the listings like 5 times and have found nothing. Any info on one would be great, I would love to show off my Marth skills, my friends think I'm good, but I don't have Wi-Fi so I haven't really showed everyone my Marth :(. Like I said, any info would be very helpful!!!! Thanx in advance!:):):):marth::marth::marth::ouch:(that's what you people will be feeling when I'm done with you!)

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I don't have any info, either, and I've been looking around too. If you find one, please let me know. I'll be sure to do the same for you if I find something.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be going to college in Chicago, it would be really great if we could get a bi-weekly thing going.

Top Bottom