• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheating in school

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
if a teacher catches u cheating shouldn't they say something.

Right now me n my friend think the teacher caught us cheating on a spanish test. i turned around to try n distract my teacher so we can switch papers back cause he had just got done filling out mines. but when i turned around to say something to my teacher he didn't even look at me, he just looked in the direction the paper was being switched. we both think he saw us but through out the whole class he didn't say anything. I'm so confused

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
that is odd.. maybe your teacher just didn't care.. or maybe he didn't acutally see the cheating.. maybe he was just spacing out in that direction.. i don't know..

but yeah, i shouldn't be saying this, but i cheat all the time @ school.. my freinds and I switched our classes around so that there are at least two of us in each "hard" class... whenever we have a test, we always use our DS's and pictochat XD.. the people around us complain after class sometimes that we cheat, but no one has ratted us out yet.. XD

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
No offense, but you're pretty dumb if you have to cheat to do well in high school, and cheating is just stupid in general.

edit: never mind, I do mean offense

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Or maybe he's just waiting for you to let your guard down, then call your parents/fail your ***.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
yeah... I took AP classes, slept in them and then got a five on the AP calc test. So in conclusion if you have to cheat in your AP classes you probably won't get college credit.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the very near future. Karma's a b****.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
=(.. but.. yea.. i guess your right.. i just want to get throught this year and get my credits.. i don't think i'll take AP next year.. too much for me..

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya high school was easy as hell i never studied and if you hate spanish why did you take it in high school you chose your classes dumb dumb

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ya high school was easy as hell i never studied and if you hate spanish why did you take it in high school you chose your classes dumb dumb
at my school u have to take 2 years of a foreign language. n spanish was the easiest since i knew alot of people i could cheat off of.

To all of yall who say highschool WAS easy. If u aint n highschool right now stfu cause dat **** get harder every year. some of yall were lucky n finished highschool when they still had TAAS, lucky *******s.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Spanish teachers.

Anyway, cheating is for stupid people and stupid people should be stoned to death for their insolence. And have their mangled carcass be fed to Richard Cheney.

So cheating in highschool will make you almost as ******** as me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
A. Stop *****ing because High School isn't easy. You just take the easy way out.
B. I went to private school and we had to meet a much higher standard than public schools.

Look, cheating solves nothing. You aren't benefiting yourself in the slightest bit and you are the reason America is so low in education. We are losing to 49 countries in the world because people accept the fact that it's ok to cheat as long as you get through the class.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
**** u i hate spanish
Are you going to cheat every time you have to take a class you don't like? Good luck, because there will be more of those in the future.

Also, for the love of God, if all you have to do is take two years of spanish, it can't be that hard. The first two years of spanish are definitely not hard. I would know, I took 5 years of spanish.
Plus, you live in TX according to your location, where it's probably more useful to know spanish than my home state of CT.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I never cheated for anything, sure I got help from teachers if I didn't understand an assignment but that's not even agaisnt the rules as far as I know.

You might as well drop out of school now and stop wasting tax payers' money instead of trying to cheat your way through school. I might only be in High School, but you don't have to be a genius to know that cheating will screw you over big time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Crimson King said:
...you are the reason America is so low in education. We are losing to 49 countries in the world because people accept the fact that it's ok to cheat as long as you get through the class.
So because he cheated in high school, the American standards of educations is significantly lower?

Well, thanks for being a superiour citizen, Crimson. If this country had more people like you, who don't cheat, I'm sure our education would SKYROCKET to number one!

I hope you caught that sarcasm. I know you're just being bitter because this kid's an idiot, but seriously, It's not cheating that has our education level so low.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Yes it is Xsyven, I don't think you get the broader point he's making. This cheating is representative of what American students in general think of education: they don't care about it. They don't care about actually learning, and that is why America is so far behind the rest of the world in terms of education.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, Xsyven, it's people like him that have caused the US's already expensive education system (highest in the world) to be **** near worthless in quality. Is he hurting anyone but himself? Directly, yes. Who ever he cheats off of is not getting the credit they deserve for their credit as people like him dilute the grade pool. If he was gonna make a C, and he cheated his way to a B, then everyone else who made Bs are now less significant. It starts with education. He cheats an school because it doesn't hurt anyone. Who's to say he won't cut corners in college or worse in whatever career he gets? Just because learning is hard, doesn't mean it validates cheating. If learning is too hard for you, you don't deserve to be in school. You are taking money away from someone who would KILL to be in your spot, but due to financial reasons cannot.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe he's just waiting for you to let your guard down, then call your parents/fail your ***.
haha
yeah.

High school teachers don't care these days
none of my high school teachers care if I cheat
they just say its my own education

Sensai

Smash Master
I think the problem lies more in the teachers then in the students.

I'm in highschool right now, actually. And when I say right now, I mean RIGHT-NOW. As in, I'm sitting on a computer in my highschool typing this out. Why? 'Cause my teacher doesn't give a ****.

Her (representing more teachers then not) not caring makes me (representing students) not care, and then I get to slack off and do absolutely nothing.

[Edit:]

So it's fault on both parties, really. Just wanted to make that clear.

Crimson King said:
You are taking money away from someone who would KILL to be in your spot, but due to financial reasons cannot.
It doesn't exactly work like this...

Sure, our education system is better then that of (random country here)'s, but if he doesn't care, it's not directly taking money away from them or being detrimental to them in any way. It IS however hurting him, and probably does show an accurate reflection of the American school-kid's ideals.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Spanish teacher you say, just tell him your uncle works for the imigration service, I dout he will risk getting deported over this ^.O

1.I really don't like cheating,and I wouldn't advise it,but it's your education so i'm not going to question your methods..just try harder next time ok? I rather fail trying than succed through no effort.It's not about getting that A y'know. ; )

2.Directed towards those who are the bigots of our foreign society and our education system,please,just cram it up yours.How can you even to compare your educational systems to those in foriegn contries?How can you make assumptions on which educational system is right/wrong?And why must a populas itself be attacked every time it envolves america?

I'm finding it very unbearable with those who keep mentioning how america is the worst contry even,and how it is suffering in financial end education deprivation.From my experiance,I find that those who make these false assumptions to be the worst type of people.

Those of you attacking a country are just as bad as the racist that exist around the world.I still fail to understand....how does it make you feel to blatantly attack a populas for 1 small personal error?Does it make you feel superior to someone? No.....It just prooves how much of a bigot you are,just like the ones in our amereican society...your *******s.

I remember in one of my older post when I defended Xsyven when he was being attacked because he didn't know that Fries were called chips in all foreign contries.He bagan to say how much america is full of themselves,and how they changed the name of french fries to"Freedom Fries",which is completely false,considering that it was only 1 diner that did that,and to base something like that to an entire country?That is simply idiotic.

This rant isn't directed towards foreign people,but to the biggots that think they live in such a perfect,Holy Sanctuary in comparison to america.

I will end it like this....quit acting as if you are superior to everyone else in a country.You live where you live,I live where I live,so just shut the hell up!!! Your actions are follious and despicable,and I nor anyone else cares about your'superiority'.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
crimson king shut up cause i know all this stuff u tlkin bout. n u can't say i'm dumb cause i cheat n one class. everybody got something they aint good at n mines is foreign languages. after this year i aint gonna speak no more spanish unless i go out to learn it myself. which is very unlikely

Dibs u funny. F4L is never mad, especially not over what some smashers who don't even no me think.

n to all yall answer dis. am i stupid cause i cheat n one class? yeah i'm sure dats it *****es

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
We are losing to 49 countries in the world
Whoe! Last time I checked it was 24 countries! Oh and highschool is easy if you pay attention in class instead of Picto-chatting your freinds.
And umm.. Doesn't the No Child Left Behind Act contribute to this statistic at all?

Oh and falco 4 lyfe it seems that you cheat in more than Spanish class, what level are you in English?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
CTRL+C/ CTRL+V into Word/ Spell Check
theres no need to spell out everything while tlkin to yall *** lol.

n Pikachu noob i'm n Pre Ap spanish 2. i would take something higher than that, but thats the highest a sophomore can take. n just to tell u i don't spell like this when i'm wrightin papers n **** lol i don't wanna fail english to

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I laughed when I read that too.

Falco4Life: it's your call, but for future reference, people would take you MUCH more seriously and be less likely to bash you if you typed correctly. Or even...not that bad. Just throw in some punctuation or something.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** i atleast do periods. that aint good enough, or do i hav to do commas to. but i'm gettin off subject.

i think me n my friend pulled it off. last block we asked a bunch of people n they said if the teacher saw it he should of said something. plus i was smart n wrote over my friends hand writin in pen, then erased the pencil marks. But wat scares me is i didn't get to do one question cause the bell rung. So half of the paragraph is my handwriting (pen) then the rest is my homeboys (pencil).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
crimson king shut up cause i know all this stuff u tlkin bout. n u can't say i'm dumb cause i cheat n one class. everybody got something they aint good at n mines is foreign languages.
lol, i know we already touched on this, but this just made me laugh so much. :laugh: :laugh:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, Yang, I know...

falco_4_life, you crack me up. EVERYONE intelligent in the post pretty much said you are stupid for cheating in one class. You got your answer, but the answer wasn't want you wanted so you just restate it.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well then if thats the case, **** all of yall, especially u cause everytime i post something that u comment on u always got something smart to say. i hate your over intelligence

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Someone needs a nap. Chill out. You asked people's opinions, they weren't yours, then you get upset. What did you expect?

Sensai

Smash Master
falco_4_life said:
i hate your over intelligence
Backhanded compliment. Very nice.

Y'see, what Falco4Life's trying to do here is to get Crimson King off his back. He's trying to maintain an outer shell of masculinity and testosterone, so he's naturally going to protect his turf. But at the same time, he knows he's no match for Crimson King, so he's going to attempt to make peace, even if in the most subtle of ways.

Let's lie in wait and see what Crimson's response shall be. Don't you just love the wild?

[Edit:]

Jesus, Crimson beat me to the punch.

Dibs

Smash Lord
well then if thats the case, **** all of yall, especially u cause everytime i post something that u comment on u always got something smart to say. i hate your over intelligence

We tried. Jeeze dude, you're so sensitive.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Dibs, I ****ing love your Tiger Woods emotions. I'm stealing it in the future. Probably someone different though.

I'm going into high school really soon, and im scared cause of work and ****, but you make it seem easy, with you way your typing(i cannot bloody stand when someone says mines)

Top Bottom