• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charlotte/Concord Area Players

Econ

Smash Rookie
I live in Charlotte, right beside UNCC. (The Edge) I have been living here since August looking for people to play, but I haven't found one person yet. If anyone is interested in playing, please hit me up and let me know.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I live in Charlotte, right beside UNCC. (The Edge) I have been living here since August looking for people to play, but I haven't found one person yet. If anyone is interested in playing, please hit me up and let me know.
I don't even go to UNCC but if its still the same as when I played with a few of the smashers there, then most of them should be inside the student union building playing various video games including SSBB.

GofG

Smash Champion
If I remember correctly, you need to switch to melee. Melee is the Charlotte game.

Econ

Smash Rookie
I don't actually go to UNCC either, I go to CPCC. So I would never see them. And I'm too into brawl right now for melee.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I'm so close to you. I live on campus in martin village. And I know a lot of smashers on campus. Me and Archibald are the main ones

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm so close to you. I live on campus in martin village. And I know a lot of smashers on campus. Me and Archibald are the main ones
Don't forget about me. I'm also one of them, and I have more time than ever to smash.

The Director

Smash Lord
To all you Charlotte area players:

I'm thinking about having a Smashfest (maybe small tourney?) at my place in Mooresville on the weekend of Feb. 18th/19th.

Probably just one of those come in, chill for a couple hours and play Smash kinda things.

Top Bottom