• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you want in Smash Switch to make others upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Someone just posted a thread about characters you want in Smash to make others happy. I thought about it and realized I don't want to make other people happy. I want characters like Steve, Sans and Freddy just because of the amount of salt they would generate despite being ambivalent towards them otherwise.

So let's hear it. Are they any characters you want in Smash just because you hate everyone around you?

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
While I don't really do this I'd love every newcomer for this game to use a sword just because people are being such babies about it. Like it's not what weapon a character uses that matters and even if it did replacing or removing sword characters doesn't mean the dang character you want has a better chance.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
If the recent RTC is any indication. People here would flip the **** out if Steve from Minecraft was revealed.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Baby Mario Characters, some people don't like the idea of playing as them in Mario Spin-offs let alone Smash, but I just like playing as those characters in the Mario Kart and Baseball games to the point where we need them in Smash.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This thread only invites vitriol and fighting. Please be respectful of others. We don't want to spite others here and don't encourage that kind of discussion.

The thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom