• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters who you want in SSB4, but never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteliKingOfSpeed

Smash Cadet
NOTE: Before we start, I am sorry if this threading already On here, I'm new here sorry!

Ok, so I was thinking, What would be my Dream Roster, I have a roster in my sig, but what if there was over 64 characters like a tournament? (Not gonna' happen)! But, we can dream, there are some awesome Nintendo Characters that so Deserve to be In a Smash Bros. Game! :D

I myself think Midna's chance was in SSB4, I myself would love to play as Midna, I did before I played Twilight Princess in 2009!

Also, Prince Fluff is streching the boundaries here as it is not a mainstream Kirby game! But, it would be awesome and Prince Fluff's side B running over Bowser! Or his Mech-Fluff Final Smash, using it's Boxing Glove to show Little Mac as lesson or to! I can think of a Awesome moveset, bit let's save That for another topic.

And now for My character that 99% will not get in is Black Knight! I can dream right, he is way too heavy and way not the next Fire Emblem Rep, give Lyn or Miciah a Chance! He could be a assist who Strikes a Huge Blow?!

Post away! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom