• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters I want and the Stupidest suggestions I have ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Plausible wanted characters:
Travis Touchdown
Krystal
King K Rool
Chrom
Girahim
Connor
Cloud
Jin Kazama

Stupid suggestions I have heard
Reggie: HE HAS NEVER APPEARED IN A VIDEO GAME
Triple H: Sure, the WWE/WWF has a long history with Nintendo, but never originated in a video game
Master Chief: Really?! A character that pretty much is as XBOX as the RROD
Kratos: Same as above
Nathan Drake: Same as above
Naruto: Same reason as Triple H
Goku: Same as above
Waluigi: HIS DEBUT WAS IN A FREAKING SPORTS GAME FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD
Superman: Same as above
Sub Zero/Scorpion: Too gory

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
This is the sort of thing (An opinion that doesn't generate much for the community) that would better belong on Miiverse, I think.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
This is the sort of thing (An opinion that doesn't generate much for the community) that would better belong on Miiverse, I think.
I don't have a Miiverse, because I don't own a Wii U, right now there is no incentive for me to get one, if I wanted 3 Mario games, one of which is a port that shoud not exist and a Zelda remake that can easily be run in higher resolutions using Dolphin on a high end PC than on a Wii U, I'd get one. If the Wii U got a new Star Fox, Metroid, F Zero, and Eternal Darkness, than I'd probably get a Wii U.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Who is Connor? That's like the only one I don't recognise from that list.

Also Waluigi>>>Cloud any day of the week. He's at least a Nintendo character and I don't see why appearing in a sports game makes him any less of a Nintendo character.

Master Chief gets blammed for being too all about the Xbox, but Cloud gets a pass despite being a Sony exclusive for the longest time.
Yeah, I know he appeared in KH handheld games, but that's not really his primary association. He's a Playstation character first and foremost.

Although Travis is something I could get behind...unlikely, but No More Heroes is a LOT of fun(and primarily a Nintendo game).

Hong

The Strongest
Stupid suggestions I have heard:
Travis Touchdown
Krystal
King K Rool
Connor
Cloud
Jin Kazama

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
You call Waluigi a stupid idea because he debuted in a sports game.

Captain Falcon debuted in a racing game.
Villager debuted in a virtual life game.
Wii Fit Trainer debuted in a fitness game.
ROB was a peripheral.

Why does it matter?

Also, you dismiss Master Chief for basically being the face of the Xbox, yet you want Cloud?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm sorry, but a thread on personal opinions isn't allowed. This should go to the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom