• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character sub-section for Knuckles and Lyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
They aren't released or finished. So no.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, I think so. The build is out, and PM is no longer being developed. They are out there, and I think even what we have now of them is enough to warrant discussion, not to mention, there's no saying that people wouldn't use these in a "for fun" tournament or weird locals or w/e. I don't feel we should be disqualifying them at all just because they aren't fully finished. Especially not Knuckles, who's basically only missing cosmetic things.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
That's a weird way to spell 'two-bit nobody locals'. Any established regional events aren't going to run crap like PM 4.0 plus Kuckles starring Dante from Devil May Cry and Sword Ganondorf if they expect to be taken seriously.
I didn't come to argue, I just think that it makes sense for them to have discussion.

Even if they weren't used in tournaments, they're still in Project M and there's not a lot we can do about it now. I feel it warrants discussion anyways, just like a banned tournament character would, if one were present.

Also, the hyperbole was unnecessary and the comparison makes no sense. PM did not make Sword Ganon and I have no idea what you're trying to even imply with it. If you're trying to make fun of newPMDT that doesn't make any sense, either.. since the general consensus there is overall mostly just fixing bugs, and possibly the characters later if it makes sense to.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
I didn't come to argue, I just think that it makes sense for them to have discussion.

Even if they weren't used in tournaments, they're still in Project M and there's not a lot we can do about it now. I feel it warrants discussion anyways, just like a banned tournament character would, if one were present.

Also, the hyperbole was unnecessary and the comparison makes no sense. PM did not make Sword Ganon and I have no idea what you're trying to even imply with it. If you're trying to make fun of newPMDT that doesn't make any sense, either.. since the general consensus there is overall mostly just fixing bugs, and possibly the characters later if it makes sense to.
You stepped into the Octagon with Fortress. You knew what you were getting into. If I need to make it clear, I'm referring to the less-than-quality Sword Ganon mods floating around out there that I guarantee the creators of which will gleefully add to the game if given the chance. That's a world I don't want to live in.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
All 41 characters that are in Project M have character subforums. Nothing more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom