• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
People do this a lot, but I guess doing one won't hurt. There are three rules.

1. All characters must come from a game that has been or will be on a Nintendo console or handheld.
2. You may vote for Melee comebacks and/or Japan exclusives if you really want.
3. Up to 5 characters per franchise.

This is only, let's say, the 'audition' part. i will come back, count your votes, and put the top 30 most-voted characters into the quarterfinals. 20 of those for the semifinals. 10 of those for the finals. Then, standings for the finalists.

Keep your votes reasonable. For instance, Namco is developing, so it is OK to go off with voting for Pac-Man or Lloyd Irving. Also, maybe vote for characters from forgotten classics, like Mike from Startropics (I hope I spelled it right).

Please leave your vote in the comments.

slambros

Smash Ace
Already one of these, no double threads.
I understand that there is another poll going on. But still, this is a different kind of poll. I just want to see who would make the finals. That's all. I'm not mad at all. I just want to see some votes soon.

TheJohnMonster

Smash Ace
If you wanted to see who would make the finals, you could go to the top of the screen and sort the threads by views. Odds are those are who will make it in. So Ridley, K.Rool, the ones that have been popular since before brawl.

slambros

Smash Ace
I will go ahead and do one vote for myself. I will vote for Mask Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom