• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Character Idea] Chorus Men Bring in the Beat!

xXEnderSeanXx

Smash Rookie
Now now, I can already hear it. The Gematsu leak was a lie and they were never in the game. Well, I can hope for DLC okay! Either way, this has been speculated many times, so I decided to might as well make a moveset for the little guy. Just to say this immediately, the Chorus Men are a bit of a complicated character. What I mean to say is, that the chorus men would not be fighting side by side but rather one at a time. So basically, you would only be playing as one chorus man. Anyways, here's the moveset!

[Headbang] Standard A - The Chorus Man would perform a simple head bang at the opponent, dealing somewhere around 7-8%. The chorus man would be able to repeat this move once per second.

[Rapid Punch] A + Side - The Chorus Man perform a simple rapid punch similar to Kirby's standard A that would do about 1-2% per punch. Can be performed up to 10 times.

[Twirl Spin] A + Up - The Chorus Man would spin around once to resemble the Mario Tornado from SSBM. It would most likely inflict 10-20%.

[Foot Spin] A + Down - The Chorus Man would perform a quick sweep that would inflict around 7-8%.

[Chomp] Standard B - The Chorus Man would bite the foe and send them into a hole underground unable to move if performed correctly. Would normally inflict 10%.

[Hum] B + Side - An attack where the Chorus Man sends sound waves across the stage to damage the opponent. This would do about 10% due to the fact that the Chorus Man would be stuck where he is for another second after usage.

[Recovery Tune] B + Up - A recovery move in which the Chorus Man hums towards the ground and shoots him upwards. Would most likely go as high as Link's recovery move.

[Sound Wave] B + Down - the Chorus Man produces a sound wave around him in circular formation that paralyzes the foe for 5 seconds to get in an attack soon after. This attack will take 2 seconds to perform and the radius is about twice the size of the Chorus Man's shield.

[Together Now!] Final Smash - The final smash for the Chorus Man would be to call upon his two choir members and perform a few measures of their signature song and end it with "Together Now!" which would inflict massive damage on the opponents. But this final smash can only be used in the radius of his opponents, which is about the same size as the Sound Wave. Overall, this final smash would most likely inflict 50-60% to send his opponents flying sky high.

Alternate Costumes - I do not have any other ideas as alternate costumes for the Chorus Men other than their tropical designs from later on in Glee Club 2.

Smash Attacks, Custom Moves, & Taunts - These are for you to come up with! I am a bit clueless on what these would be but I am sure you guys could come up with something! And make sure to be creative!

NOTE: If I have posted this in the wrong section of the forums, I deeply apologize and would appreciate if it could be moved to it's correct position!

(Insert poorly done Chorus Men Down + B art!)

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Oops... I apologize, like I said I am a beginner. May I know where exactly this thread would go?
Well, the character boards are closed off from posting new character threads right now, because we know the full roster. There is an open group for discussing potential DLC characters, where the chorus men have a thread. I happen to be a mod there, so I can add you to that group if you'd like.

xXEnderSeanXx

Smash Rookie
Well, the character boards are closed off from posting new character threads right now, because we know the full roster. There is an open group for discussing potential DLC characters, where the chorus men have a thread. I happen to be a mod there, so I can add you to that group if you'd like.
Yes, that would be great!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Just a heads up, but the name of the character is Chorus Kids, not Chorus Men, according to their trophy in Smash 4.

Top Bottom