• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Idea: 3DS and Wii U Exclusives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
I had this crazy Idea in which the 3DS version and The Wii U version had a few exclusive characters (3-5) and both can be used in both versions via connection of the consoles. Let's say you want to play as a character and your friend wants to play as a character from your version. You can interchange the characters via 3DS-WII U Connection.

Example (Not necessary true):

3DS Exclusives
Decloned Young Link (OOT3D)
Krom (FE)
Zoroark

Wii U Exclusives
Decloned Toon Link (WW/PH)
Roy (FE)
Gen 6 Pokemon

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I suppose that would give consumers reasons to buy both copies of the game, but I myself would rather they include all playable characters on the Wii U version.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Me neither. Unless there is sufficient reason to buy both. Like a free DLC code for stages or characters. Or something.

Because i'd be gullible enough to buy both just to transfer 3 exclusive characters, i'm going to end up doing it anyway. But if that isn't even the case and there isn't much else to rope me into it, it's a no go for me.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
i know its not a favorable idea, but its very possible. not these characters tho. i won't be the least bit surprised if there are some differences between the 2 rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom