• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character graphics

Dyslixec

Smash Rookie
This is probably a dumb place to ask, but I've tried looking online and can't really find what I'm looking for. Is anyone aware of like a database of frame by frame moves or even just relatively clear images of character moves at all? I'm looking for a clear image of Falcon's bair and upsmash for a reference for something I'm working on and all I can think of is screenshotting a youtube clip since I can't find good images of them, but then it's terrible quality and I have ****ing other players and hit effects all over it. It would at least be easier if I could find a slightly cleaner graphic to work with. Just curious if anything like this already exists before I give up.

Dyslixec

Smash Rookie
It's certainly better. I was hoping for something like this but without the boxes shown over him so I can get a more clear look at actual Falcon, but this is definitively better than I was finding so I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom