• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapel Hill, NC 9-19-20... strongly considering adding N64

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I love N64 and I think we may have time to run an N64 tournament but I do not want to do it for nothing. Post if you would be interested in coming.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
He should have moved that one and unlock this one, lawl.
This one is already unlocked, but I understand what you mean.
Still, it isn't the mod's job to make everything harder. Keeping it to one thread should have been simple enough and it's not Surri's fault that the thread with the most posts happened to be the wrong one so he shouldn't have to do more work.
The posts don't matter anyway, if they need something re-said, they can do it here.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
This one is already unlocked, but I understand what you mean.
Still, it isn't the mod's job to make everything harder. Keeping it to one thread should have been simple enough and it's not Surri's fault that the thread with the most posts happened to be the wrong one so he shouldn't have to do more work.
The posts don't matter anyway, if they need something re-said, they can do it here.
I meant Lock this one lol.

And i've seen some forums merge the threads, the could do it here probably.
But meh who cares

rhan

Smash Hero
As long as I don't have to work or packed with school work I can see if I can make a trip down to NC for some 64 action.

rhan

Smash Hero
No doubt Dark Hart. At the moment, I'll have to look at my schedule and see if I have off these days off. I'm down for Melee, 64 and a little bit of Brawl doubles.

Top Bottom