• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing to ZSS wih Wiimote+Nunchuck?

Ikagi_chan

Smash Rookie
I'm personally really fond of using the Wiimote and Nunchuck control scheme because I personally find the waggle smash attacks useful (on that topic, is there any other control setup aside from this that uses waggle smashes?). But I also like having the Wiimote's D-Pad set to what it is already. I find myself reaching for it to jump and shield. Which brings me to my main question.

Is it possible to change into ZSS or back to Samus using the 1 and 2 buttons or am I required to change the taunts to the D-Pad? And obviously, if so, I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me how. Thanks in advance.

~Ikagi_chan

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm personally really fond of using the Wiimote and Nunchuck control scheme because I personally find the waggle smash attacks useful (on that topic, is there any other control setup aside from this that uses waggle smashes?). But I also like having the Wiimote's D-Pad set to what it is already. I find myself reaching for it to jump and shield. Which brings me to my main question.

Is it possible to change into ZSS or back to Samus using the 1 and 2 buttons or am I required to change the taunts to the D-Pad? And obviously, if so, I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me how. Thanks in advance.

~Ikagi_chan
Using 1 and 2 should work for changing to Zamus from Samus, but you can't change back regardless of control scheme.

This should go in the simple questions thread, for later reference.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
I think 1&2 might be better than using a Dpad personally. Seperated better.

Top Bottom