• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing the Position of Palette Swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Hello, everyone. I'm terrible sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I've just started my foray into Brawlbox editiing/Brawl customization, and I'm trying to add some extra colors into Smash (Project M, specifically). I've successfully added the CSP, Battle Portraits, and even the textures themselves, but they're in the wrong slot.

For example, I've got my custom texture named FitSamus05, with both files in the fighter/samus folder, but it still occupies the slot that the costume originally replaced (ergo, replacing the Dark Suit recolor instead of the Gravity Suit color as it's supposed to).

I've changed every instance of FitSamus04 that I can find to FitSamus05, but with no luck in changing the slot that the color occupies. Could someone help me swap them out? I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom