• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing customs mid-classic mode?

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I was playing a game of classic mode the other day as a vanilla pac man, customs turned off (I think they were off.)

Then randomly, one of the stages I played had one of my custom builds instead of vanilla pac man. It was the second last stage, and when I fought master hand it went back to normal.

Does anyone know what happened?

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I was playing a game of classic mode the other day as a vanilla pac man, customs turned off (I think they were off.)

Then randomly, one of the stages I played had one of my custom builds instead of vanilla pac man. It was the second last stage, and when I fought master hand it went back to normal.

Does anyone know what happened?
Must be a glitch. Isn't there a glitch thread

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Probably. I didn't know if it was a glitch or a feature or what, though.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I heard someone else report a similar glitch, except the customs turned on for the Master Hand fight, and turned back off during the credits. What he said happened was he picked a character with customizations on, and then turned off customs without reselecting his character. I don't know if it's 100% reproduceable or if anybody else has made it work, but that method does sound like it could logically be the cause of the glitch.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Yea I was messing around with the settings, too. I think I played one game with them on and got trashed, so I shut them off and started a new game.

Top Bottom