• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changes to Central & South America forums

Hi guys.

So as you know, I'm your new moderator here after one or two years of not having a dedicated mod. Part of my job here as a moderator involves maintaining these forums, as well as keeping our community growing through this forum.

With that said, as a member of this community, I'd like to go through some sort of maintenance in this sub-forum, to keep things up to date, seeing as you guys have been neglected for quite some time now. Also, since we are a community, I don't want to make the decisions on my own. This isn't my sub-forum, it's our sub-forum, and I want help and suggestions from you guys.

So tell me, what can be done to make this forum better?

Suggestions can be in both English and Spanish btw.

Sokria

Smash Rookie
There's really not much known from the latin american smash scene which sucks. Well, mostly in my zone.

Top Bottom