• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changes in 1.1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Not sure if this thread has already been made (go ahead and delete it if it has), but I was curious if Zelda has had any changes in the newest update? I can't seem to find her buffs / nerfs anywhere pls help.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
There were [unfortunately!!] no changes for Zelda in 1.1.3 found, and it appears there were none at all.

The Zelda boards actually has a thread for questions or any talk on Zelda in patches if you wanted to take a look. It's the "official" patch discussion thread on this board.

I also have the changes between the previous patches in the main post of the thread, and the most updated list of patch information the stickied Fairy Fountain data thread if you want those too. :)

I'll just close this thread *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom