• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

change between samus and zamus anytime you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQP

Smash Ace
this was on the dojo today, and when i first read the words "zero suit samus-final smash" i thought it was going to bring news i already knew. i was wrong! i also learned some very important things!

now, we all know that you can be zamus at the start of the match by holding the r button when the match starts, right? well you can also switch between samus and zamus on the fly with no smash ball needed! here's how.

what you do is you press up, down, and up on the control pad very quickly. and voila! you are either samus or zamus, depending on who you were first. cool info, huh? need proof? go to the dojo and look at zamus's final smash.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
DQP, please read the other threads before posting your own. There was already one dedicated to this- it says so in the title.

DQP

Smash Ace
okay sorry. i searched and didn't find a zamus-samus thread, so i posted this one. i hope you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom