• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge vs. Gfaqs. Attn: SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
Melee FCX is coming and there has been some discussion, mostly on Gfaqs, on there being a crew fight between SWF and Gfaqs. I think this idea is awesome. Unfortunately, SWF has not been showing a lot of interest.
Ofcourse I want this to happen so bad I'm making a topic just to get you all to excited. Hope it works!

Gfaqs has a lot of amazing players and could put up a brilliant challenge to SWF.

this is the link to the Gfaqs topic:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=34819250&page=3

Some of the best pro's on the planet have already agreed they would play for GameFaqs. So now the ball is on your foot. Come on SWF! make a pro team and fight Gfaqs!

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
ELLLLLLL OOOHHHHHH EEEEEELLL!L!!!!!!

I WILL PLAY FOR GAMEFAQS!!!! I WILL CHALLENGE ThE GODS AND BRING FORTH HELL FROM MY OWN PANTALLOOOOONNNSS!!!! WHO IS WITH ME!!!?!!!!!!

I VOTE EVERYONE ON GAMEFAQS TGEAM VERSUS MILKTEA AND SNAP POP!!!

LETS FIGHT A BIG WAR OF DEATH AND BLOWED UP FIGHTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom