• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge Taking.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Well, recently, I have started doing challenge taking for Brawl, kind of like Ephraim225 does. Of course, I can't exactly go anywhere with it if I can't get challenges. Ephraim225, meanwhile, while getting challenges, also had a bad one recently because the custom stage was poor, resulting in the deaths of 3 L9 Ikes within 15 seconds.

So you may be wondering what this does with Olimar. Well, Olimar is my #1 and challenge taking involving any of my mains is higher priority. Granted, Oli actually isn't highest priority on my list, but Ness and Kirby are because the idea is to develop anti-character strategies to strengthen Olimar by extension. We do want our Olimars to be our Big Fun Guy 9000s, right? Well, then, we should provide each other with challenges so that we can reasonably fight broken character abusers and don't have to lose anymore Olimar mains like we have lost Fearless and Dr. Hyde.

(Wow. I'm making a post like this? Although I'm seeking challenges myself anyway.)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Try beating a lvl 9 sonic without pikmin set in special brawl with bunny ears. That would be funny to watch.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Try beating a lvl 9 sonic without pikmin set in special brawl with bunny ears. That would be funny to watch.
Sure, but I'd rather do no Pikmin challenges only on Stamina. (1 Pikmin on Time or Stock is fine though.)

Addendum (6:35 PM): Challenge complete if Stamina with no increase for CPU is acceptable. Will upload video later. Difficulty: 7.5/10.

Anybody else want to try it out.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stamina mode would be fine. I'll do it too. don't know if I can get video of it though.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, nice man. It was surprisingly fun to watch! I haven't done it yet. I tried it twice.

I've got another challenge for you.

-NO JUMPING(tap jump off if you usually have it on I guess)
-bananas on high
-no pikmin
-against lvl9 falco(if it's too hard, do lvl7 instead)
-final destination
-speed mode!!!
-stamina mode (150%)

I haven't tried it yet, but I will tomorrow. If you think it's not "doable" just tell me plox. haha, good luck

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Haha, nice man. It was surprisingly fun to watch! I haven't done it yet. I tried it twice.

I've got another challenge for you.

-NO JUMPING(tap jump off if you usually have it on I guess)
-bananas on high
-no pikmin
-against lvl9 falco(if it's too hard, do lvl7 instead)
-final destination
-speed mode!!!
-stamina mode (150%)

I haven't tried it yet, but I will tomorrow. If you think it's not "doable" just tell me plox. haha, good luck
Challenge completed--but I had to have the CPU on L7. And even then it still took me a few tries because I kept falling off the platform. >_>

I'll upload the video later, but first I'm taking care of another challenge I got from Ephraim225.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is beast mode man. Can't wait to see the video!

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. I can't upload the video at the moment. Thank the technical difficulties with either my laptop or the Comcast modem I've been relying on.

Sorry. You probably will have to wait a week. (Luckily that assumes worst case scenario.)

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
I got a challenge! Fight my Unolimar with an Unolimar of your own! Only one Pikmin at a time. Can only draw a new Pikmin once it dies. Discarding Pikmin for new ones by throwing them off the edge is fine too, it's to make sure Unolimar isn't stuck with unfavourable Pikmin. >_>

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Right now, I'm waiting for WiFi to be available again.

I think I will accept. But bear in mind it probably wouldn't count. Ah, the heck, I don't go to the Challenge Takers board frequently anyway.

Addendum (August 16): DanGR's challenge uploaded. I'm back in business.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
That video was great! I'll give you a break for a while. In the meantime, I'll try to think of something more doable. Sorry it was so hard. :p

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Thanks.

Of course, I may be slow to handle challenges. Tomorrow I have to go to more college classes (this early in August, WTF?) and I would want to keep up with my daily Wii Fitness Tests.

Top Bottom