• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Challenge Advice Wanted!

Ay-Kriv

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ay-Kriv22
3DS FC
0533-4826-0169
Switch FC
SW-5525-3094-6615
Hi! I'm new to this site (my account just got verified after a whole day of trying to get the email to send) so this is my first post! I was going to ask one specific question but after all this waiting I decided to just do all of this in one fell swoop.

So I have eight seven five four challenges left on Smash Bros. Wii U. They are:
-Clear the "Kirby's Crazy Appetite" event on hard difficulty (which is also the reward condition for that event)
-Complete the reward conditions for all solo events (I only have one left - see above)

-Clear Crazy Orders after 20 turns as Mario
-Collect all of the special moves
-Clear Solo Classic 9.0 in 12 minutes as Marth
-Clear All-Star on Hard with all Characters (I have Villager, Olimar, Mega Man, and I think Fox, Jigglypuff, and Samus left)
-Clear Classic at 9.0 without losing a life
-Clear Classic at 9.0 without any customizations Beat it with Ganondorf!

Any advice for clearing these? I don't want to use any Golden Hammers, so that's out of the question. If I end up leaving some blank, so be it (okay actually I may use one if there's only 1 or 2 left but I really don't want to).

(And while I'm asking about challenges, my only ones left on 3DS are Obtain all custom outfits, headgear, and special moves and Obtain all Smash Run Powers. Any tips on grinding customs in 3DS? Still keeping the Wii U prefix since that's primarily what this post is for but it'd be nice to get answers about this as well.)

Update: I collected all of the special moves! I edited the post accordingly.
Update: I FINALLY finished Kirby's Crazy Appetite on Hard. Boy was that hell. I also apparently forgot one when I first posted this; I added it onto the end. Any advice would be great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom