• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Centralia, WA pplz

mr_samsa

Smash Rookie
I'm currently living in Centralia, WA (about 2.5 hours south of Seattle) and I want to get back into competitive SSBM. If anyone who reads this lives near here and is wanting something more local than what is currently offered on these forums, do reply. I am posting this in the "tournament"section because if enough people are interested in this area (or don't mind the drive) I have a perfect place to have a tournament in Onalaska, WA, at the buliding in which I work.

Also, I'm very interested in playing just to play, get better, etc. Most of the people who post here are either in the Spokane area, or much too far north for just casual play, so if you are more in the Centralia/Chehalis area, let's get together.

Top Bottom