• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central PA Smashfest

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone so since Apex our PA scene has kinda exploded. Napkins and I are hosting a get together for Friday Feb. 27th obviously everyone is welcome, It'll be held in Carlisle PA, for reference, we're about 2 hours from Baltimore, an hour and a half from Philly, and 3 hours from Pittsburgh. We've got about 8 people confirmed so far. We were also thinking about recording the matches and maybe setting up a bracket if we get enough interested people.

ganas

Smash Cadet
This is 15 minutes away from me! But I'm terribly new to the scene, another Apex 2015 viewer.

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
Dude our scene in PA is blowing up like crazy right now. We have two more smashers coming out tonight that are local in Shippensburg and so far it's like 8 people coming now. I want some classics to show up like Clubba, nintendude or Shears. Getting console experience against players at that level will only make me so much better. I want to learn, I want to play smash every freakin day.

Oh and another update, we just had a small smashfest at my apartment with Q, Anonymouschris and Anthony, another local smasher. It was awesome. You guys from Baltimore need to come out before I graduate in May. We could have a legitimate tournament and bracket and everything. **** is getting crazy out here in PA for smash 64.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Dude our scene in PA is blowing up like crazy right now. We have two more smashers coming out tonight that are local in Shippensburg and so far it's like 8 people coming now. I want some classics to show up like Clubba, nintendude or Shears. Getting console experience against players at that level will only make me so much better. I want to learn, I want to play smash every freakin day.

Oh and another update, we just had a small smashfest at my apartment with Q, Anonymouschris and Anthony, another local smasher. It was awesome. You guys from Baltimore need to come out before I graduate in May. We could have a legitimate tournament and bracket and everything. **** is getting crazy out here in PA for smash 64.
Calm down there sweety.

Napkins

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone so since Apex our PA scene has kinda exploded. Napkins and I are hosting a get together for Friday Feb. 27th obviously everyone is welcome, It'll be held in Carlisle PA, for reference, we're about 2 hours from Baltimore, an hour and a half from Philly, and 3 hours from Pittsburgh. We've got about 8 people confirmed so far. We were also thinking about recording the matches and maybe setting up a bracket if we get enough interested people.
Like that man said, everyone is welcome. I'm gonna try and scrounge up some more CRT tv's before the 27th. You're all more that welcome to bring your own tv's and equipment, the more the merrier. We've got plenty of room and accommodations if you want to stick around and smash all day and night, friday and saturday.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, so Friday is the big day, Napkins said that if you want to stay the weekend that's cool, he's got plenty of space just bring sleeping bags/ pillows or anything else you would need.
Also we should have plenty of set ups and tv's but if you wanted to bring yours it wouldn't hurt. We could use extension chords and power surges if you have any, and try and label your stuff so we can get everyone's **** back to it's rightful owner. If anyone is planning on coming this weekend hit me up and I'll give you the address. Sooner would be better so I can get names down and set up an official bracket. Thanks again and hope to see you guys this weekend.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
It was awesome man, really glad you guys could make it, and I was really pleased with the turn out over all. You guys are more than welcome to come up anytime when we get together. Hopefully we'll host something official again in a month or so.

Top Bottom