• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carpool to Raleigh NC, MLG?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So perhaps this thread is a bit early to start, but I was kinda wondering, are there any current carpools in mind from FL going to NC for MLG? I'd like to go to MLG again, and was wondering if it'd be possible to join some1s carpool. Are there any current carpools in mind running through Gainesville? It's a month away, and I really would like to know in advance about this. Also is anyone planning on getting a room at MLG? I'd also like to know if I could room with some1 to split the costs of housing for the 2 nights there. MLG Orlando was beast, going to Raleigh only seems necessary. So I hope I can find a ride in a month's time. If your reading and considering carpooling me, thanks for your time.

edit: btw what is the cheapest airfare right now to Raleigh? If that's cheaper/easier then I might consider that as well.

***Oh, and I might need a teams partner

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Dash, I'd be more than glad to split the cost of the room with you and some others when that time comes, if funds are acceptable. I too am looking for a car though.

Top Bottom