• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Caribbean smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
There are some of us in Aguadilla, Lord HDL is really good from Isabela and several more good players in Mayaguez. Go to Colegio de Mayaguez at the student center on tuesdays, they hold smash fests. I try to go as much as I can to hone my skills. My MSN is xyhthyx AT hotmail.com

Laterz.

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
There's a bunch of us in the Metro area, around San Juan and Bayamon... Problem is, you guys decided to live 3 hours away from us, which was very inconsiderate of you guys... We've been talking to HDL, too- You guys really need to drive over here so that we may partake in blissful Smashing....

We're even trying to talk to guys at CompUSA to see if they'll let us play there, someday.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Neat Gravekeeper, add me to your MSN if you haven't already. We need to have some matches one day, we could come up with a central meeting point between us and play there.

Oh if you're bold, September 8 there is a video game festival type thing at the Colegio de Mayaguez student center all afternoon and night. Smash, Halo 2, Soul Calubur, Guilty Gear.. everything. The Aguadilla crew (the E.B.A) is going and we're setting up our own TV for 2v2 matches.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
I am from Puerto Rico myself and live in Lares. I am currently envious. Envious of ALL OF YOU!!!

I can't play Smash with others because Bill Gates and Sony dominate with PS2 and XBox (I don't complain, they're major powerhouses.). I am currently a freshman in UPRA but they don't do that kinda stuff here. Just pool and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I WANNA PLAY SMASH WITH BORICUAS!!!

PS: Check thread, 'attention all puertorrican smashers!' in this same board.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
I am from Puerto Rico myself and live in Lares. I am currently envious. Envious of ALL OF YOU!!!

I can't play Smash with others because Bill Gates and Sony dominate with PS2 and XBox (I don't complain, they're major powerhouses.). I am currently a freshman in UPRA but they don't do that kinda stuff here. Just pool and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I WANNA PLAY SMASH WITH BORICUAS!!!

PS: Check thread, 'attention all puertorrican smashers!' in this same board.

Actually, scratch that: I just learned that they DO make smash fests and Halo 2 shootouts. The thing is that they haven't brought their TV yet. YAY!!

PS: Let's do a BIG Smash fest somewhere please!

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Wait, you study in UPR Aguadilla? Because I live no further than 3 mins from there, I use to study there myself but I switched to Inter Aguadilla. If you study here and wanna smash with us let me know when you got free time to do so.

Dimitri

Smash Rookie
I'm from Ponce and I'm really itching for some competition down here. Haven't seen any tournaments anywhere. If anyone knows about any tournaments near here, let me know.

Smashers wanted... :cool:

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
For people like Dimitri that may not know, there’s more information on smashers in PR and tournaments here. Please direct all PR discussion there.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Dimitri said:
I'm from Ponce and I'm really itching for some competition down here. Haven't seen any tournaments anywhere. If anyone knows about any tournaments near here, let me know.

Smashers wanted... :cool:
I live very close to Ponce, I study in mayaguez but if you are free any weekend I would love to play you.

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
I live in *check my username* and go to the UPR recinto de * . I've played the smashers in the uni but none are good.... i've won using Bowser... nuff'said. Mayaguez is too far for me since i won't drive over there anytime soon

Hope you can organize an east side event :dizzy:

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
I live in Isabela and I play smash at, I guess you could say a competitive level. This is pretty sweet, I didn't expect there to be many puertorricans here from the metro area, much less from where I'm from. I might just check out the smashfests at Colegio sometime.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Hey guys um,er, I opened this thread a long time ago without knowing that wolf had already opened one so everyone from Puerto Rico go to the "Attention all Puertorrrican smashers" thread and leave this thread for the other islands en el Caribe Ok?

Please & Thank you! ........later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom